domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

If I go to London....



I think than there are many places interesting in London. I’d like to know The Camden Market, because almost always those places have some of each culture. In general I like the market. But, I would have liked to know when there were street sellers. I think than those causing an impression of “typical”.
Other interesting places are the museum. Above all “The Madame Tussaudy Museum”. Would be interested to see celebrities in wax. I would like can to see to celebrities like U2, Guns and Rosses, Elvis Presley, in wax. Or political characters like the president of somebody countries, like Chavez, or Fidel Castro (I think than this is impossible)
The “Natural History Museum” is very interesting too.  Really is very wonderful. In the Web Site I could see than is a big place, with many information and illustration. I don’t know if in Chile there are something like this. Is interesting cause we can planing an family activity or with our classmates.
If you visit the “London Eye” you don’t should fear to heights. Is a exciting place. Definitely I have to go there if I travel to London.
Other amazing place is the “Kew Garden”. Also of beautiful landscape, they have sites of conservation for help to prevent the climate change. Too, it houses the earth’s largest and most diverse botanicals collections.
I think than I need more of a week for to know all this places, above all, those one with free pass. And I don’t know than more I can say for complete the 250 words.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario