domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Is beautiful be a child!


When a was a child I liked play many games in team. In the school, with my classmates played at “Las Chapitas”. This game was of to build a tower with beverage caps.  Had two team. One was to build the tower and protect it, and the other team was destroy the tower with a ball of tennis.  

Everyone could play. And with many people was very funny. We played all the break. Just rang the bell for the break, we ran to win the yard of the school.

In my home, I was more old than the other children, so I was running games. We played games like “Alto Ahí!!”. For this game, we had a ball (of soccer or volleyball) and one kids throws high the ball saying a name (should be really name or name of country or name of fruit), and the boy named, he should catch the ball and say “Alto ahí!”. Then everyone stop of run, and the boy try “burn” to somebody with the ball.  

The girl or boy burned, lost one life. Was two or three.

And when I was Scout, I liked play  “Acecho”. It was like “las escondidas” but at night and in the nature. Generally in the forest, where had many trees and was very dark. But I chose good hiding places and almost never found me.

Is very beautiful be child, without big problems, and occupations. Just, play with other children and discover the meaning of friendship. I have very good friends of those year, yet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario