lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

I like Feria Santa Lucía




Well. I’m not too crazy about shopping. But I like buy handmade clothes. My favorite store is the “Feria Santa Lucía”. It stay near of my house and it sell beautiful things. But sometime is very expensive cause they sell things for the tourist.
I like Patronato too. Here sell cheap clothes and other things interesting. I like buy natural thing, friendly with the environmental, but this things are very expensive, unfortunately.

Really, I don’t buy very often. Only when I have money, and the true is than I almost never I have money. I spend it in some moment. In go out with my friend or with my fiancé. Is very difficult save. I think than when I will find a good job, I will spend my money in to travel. And buy books and CD’s. 

I don’t remember when and where went the first time than I bought something. Only remember a pants than I bought with my money. Was very exciting because was the first thing I bought with my own money. Before, when a lived only in Valpo, I spent my money in book, like “El lunático y su hermana Libertad” and “La vida es sueño”. And I bought “Piscola Stardards” of the chilean bands Angel Parra Trío.  I was very happy in Valparaiso. I felt independent. And I could spend my money as I want.

The last time than bought something, was in the Feria Santa Lucía. And I bought a nice shirt for my brother in law for him birthday.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario