lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

I would like to know to Bono




I think than I would like meet to Paul David Hewson. He is know like Bono. He is very important person. Is musician of Irish band U2. Really is the voice of group and he is a fascinating person.  Also of singer Bono is political activist, especially for the people of African continent and for every country with external debt. He’s an admirable person. Has been working with International Amnesty, Greenpeace, Free Burma, The Chernobyl Children's Project, The One Campaign, and other noble causes.
Really, I don’t know what I ask him if someday I have in front. I should confess than Bono is my platonic love. Also of intelligent, talented, and good singer, is very handsome to me, and I dream with to be one of the girls than get up to stage in one concert of U2.
But, seriously speaking, if I meet him face to face, maybe I would ask him, if he really believes than the things can change, and how. Because, for me, everything starting for the political view, and this is very difficult to achieve.
I would like to know if we have the same point of view. One thing than cause me curious, I would ask him: What did you talk about with the president in the visit of different countries? What thing caught your attention of the government? And what do you felt when you went nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?  Should be very exciting.
And, well, finally I think than I would ask one kiss.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario