lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

You're going to reap just what you sow.



Hello classmates!

Well, I think than I have had perfect days, but still I have things to do. I have confess than is very difficult to have just one perfect day, but if I try, I think, first: one sunny day and outdoors, can be beach, green forest or mountain, and desert too. Any way. I think in my fiancé, in my friends and my family, but I believe than I should have a day for each, because the time for family is different than the time for friend. But, I would like don’t have nothing what to do. My mind free and quiet.  I would like to do a play with my friends and for my friend and family. After, to share a good food with a good wine and a interesting conversation, of those I have with my friends. And at night, a starry sky, a bonfire, with a guitar, drums, and other instruments, friends and many people with good vibes. 

I believe than the perfect day can be anywhere, just matters the good company, and this can be even somebody unknown.

But, with the “Perfect Day” of Lou Read, I remember the film “Trainspotting” and those scene isn’t very funny. In fact, is very sad. This film is very interesting, it show many paradoxes and the lamentable reality of the modern world.

Anyway, I think than the more important is the present. With them you're going to reap just what you sow. For this, just we must deal of to live the best moment today, for we have good memories tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario